8 February 2016
Posted by on
The classy and charming Ebely who blogs at Alluring n Young has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
One Lovely Blog Award
Thank you, Eby. It is always a pleasure to interact with her. Do read her blog, I can’t imagine that anyone would be disappointed with a visit to her site.
Okay, so the rules of this award:
*Thank the person/people who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
– yes, done that
*List the rules and display the award.
*Add 7 facts about yourself.
– this will come next
*Nominate other bloggers.
– I’d like to nominate all of my blog friends as all of you are special
*Let them know they have been nominated.
– If you’re reading this and you are one of my blog friends, then you have been nominated!
Okay, so seven facts about me. Seven facts I have yet to reveal…
- I currently live 1.1 miles from the building in which I was born. Not a hospital, I will add – my mother gave birth to me at home
- My favourite book is ‘The Collector’ by John Fowles
- For a short while at school, I had lessons learning to play the cornet
- Although I can’t swim, I have been white water rafting in Austria
- If I encounter a spider, I usually speak to them. The big spiders are all female and speaking nicely to them calms them down – or so I find. Although, it should be said that British spiders are moderately sized compared to those in other countries.
- My favourite television programme is not what you would call high brow viewing being as it is The Professionals
- When I leave the house I often walk back up the path two or three times to double check that I have locked the front door. I suffer a little obsessive compulsive disorder but won’t fight it if it means that the house is always locked up.
Well, I hope you all enjoyed those little facts about me.